Copywriter, Curator, Director, Editor, Exhibition and display interpretation, Marketing, Producer, Project Manager, Writer
Small Publishers Fair
I am Director of this annual gathering of books by artists, poets, writers and designers and their publishers, held in London’s Conway Hall.
Separately I work freelance with arts organisations, museums and parks. Key areas of work are:
– development and management of projects, events and commissions
– interpretation for films, displays and exhibitions
– marketing and communications– copy writing, business planning and report writing
Freelance clients include:
Canals and Rivers Trust, Bridewell Museum, Chelmsford Museum Service, Conway Hall (London), Norwich Castle, Norfolk County Council, Norfolk Museums Service, Rialto poetry magazine, SeaChange Arts, SHARE Museums East and Sheringham Museum.
Previous roles include, in the Eastern region:
– Coordinator Millennium Festival East
– General Manager Norfolk and Norwich Festival and founder Director Norfolk Open Studios
– Marketing Officer Norfolk Museums Service
and in Liverpool
– Project Manager Video Positive / Merseyside Moviola (became FACT)
– Bookings Manager Philharmonic Hall